Our general terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services. General terms and conditions of our contractual partner shall only apply if we confirm them in writing.
Our offers are always subject to change. Orders, agreements and amendments shall only become binding upon our written confirmation or upon our delivery/service.
- Our prices are subject to the statutory value added tax at the applicable rate.
- Our invoices are due for payment 14 days after receipt. A discount deduction is not permitted.
- Interest on arrears shall be charged at a rate of 8% above the respective base rate p.a.. We reserve the right to assert a higher damage caused by default.
- Invoices are deemed to be accepted if our contractual partner does not object in writing within 30 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Travel costs will be charged from the ORAYLIS office in Düsseldorf. Travel costs per consultant in detail:
- Flat rate per kilometre travelled – regardless of the mode of travel: € 1.00
- Hotel costs: according to receipt
- Assignments outside the Federal Republic of Germany: by agreement
- For services provided on weekends or public holidays at the request of the contractual partner, the following surcharges apply:
- Saturday + 50%
- Sunday / public holiday + 100%
- Invoices shall be issued at the end of each month and shall also include the corresponding proof of performance.
- In order to ensure smooth performance of the services, both contractual partners shall each appoint a contact person who can make all decisions and requirements for the respective party which are necessary for the performance of the services in accordance with the contract.
- The Client undertakes to provide all information and documents required by the Contractor for the performance of the contractual services. In the event of non-fulfilment of this obligation to cooperate, the work may be suspended without the need for a separate written agreement in this respect.
- Insofar as the services assigned to the Contractor are performed at the Client’s premises, the Client shall provide sufficient suitable workstations, including equipment if necessary. The same applies to Client-specific IT infrastructure and necessary development licences.
- This contract and the entire legal relationship between the contracting parties shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- The place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our registered office.
- All agreements made between the parties for the purpose of executing this contract must be recorded in writing.